Sunday 6 June 2010

Sunday Evening

Well it's Sunday evening and I've got that back to school feeling after half term. You know the one...very unsettling. I've used the photo of Vicky 'unable to attend' to remind myself why I do this! She was a young girl in Uganda who stood at the barbed wire fence whilst we taught samba to the kids inside the school - no money - no education simple as that! So I'm thinking of my kids tomorrow and how lucky they are but don't realise it. Time to stop worrying and start enjoying teaching again!

1 comment:

  1. The Sunday blues feeling never dies! The photos are stunning. The children are very lucky to have you with them. They'll realise it later. I'm looking forward to reading your updates.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - your comment will be visible after moderation Jane